Monday, April 20, 2009

TOMC Feb 09

1. MIA / Diplo - Pop
2. Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind
3. The Slackers - When I Find A Place Where I Belong
4. Carbon/Silicon - Maybe That's The Meaning Of Life
5. Raphael Saadiq - Love That Girl
6. Quantic - Make Dub Not War
7. The Pioneers - Long Shot Kick De Bucket
8. Nas - On The Real
9. Total feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Can't You See
10. Nina Simone - I Shall Be Released
11. Sonic Youth - I'm Not There
12. The Ramones - Chasing The Night
13. Thin Lizzy - Dancing In The Moonlight
14. Gillian Welch - I Want To Sing That Rock And Roll
15. Wilco - Jesus Etc.
16. Heartless Bastards - The Mountain
17. Cat Power - Aretha, Sing One For Me
18. Bob Dylan - I Believe In You
19. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Nobody's Baby Now
20. Lily Allen - Straight To Hell

That's a wrap

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home